Mountains, valleys and lakes: hiking holiday in Styria
Hikes and hill walks around Bad Mitterndorf
Ambitious ramblers and keen, sporty and passionate hikers get their money’s worth on a hiking holiday in Styria! A number of well-marked hiking trails of various lengths and difficulty levels await both young and old around Bad Mitterndorf – and planning is a piece of cake thanks to the virtual hiking map and GPS data. Discover Bad Mitterndorf, the Ausseerland and all of the Salzkammergut by foot from spring to late autumn: Start from the front door of your Apparthotel Montana!
Mountain, themed and pleasure hikes in the Salzkammergut
Apparthotel Montana’s hiking tips for your hiking holiday in Styria:
• Hill walks: Conquer the 2.351 m high Grimming mountain, enjoy hiking on the Dachstein (eight daily stages on the Dachstein loop trail, one leading through Bad Mitterndorf) or panorama hikes to the Tauplitzalm (summer mountain railway from Tauplitz).
• Themed hikes: “Via Artis” artists’ trail, senior citizen walks with comfy rest stops or 6-lake hike to the Tauplitzalm.
• Family hikes: Loop trails, easy hikes to lakes and vantage points.
• Guided hikes with mountain or hiking guides (bookable on request).
• Rest stops along the hiking trails, numerous mountain cabins and snack bars, regional specialties.
Safe hiking holiday in Styria
Hikes to the Tauplitzalm lead into high alpine terrain – the same applies to hiking on the Dachstein and all hill walks around Bad Mitterndorf. When choosing which hike to go on, take your fitness level, the right equipment and the weather into account!
The best starting point for all hikes during a holiday in Styria: your Apparthotel Montana in Bad Mitterndorf. Send non-binding inquiry now!Booking